Evergreen Disinfection Services
The Coronavirus pandemic has been a challenge to all humanity and the whole world has put into place procedures to help fight against the virus by asking everyone to observe protective measures such as the wearing of gloves, washing or disinfecting hands, and standing 2m apart from each other. There has also been an increase in how our homes and premises are cleaned to help create safer environments for everyone. However, we know that the coronavirus can travel with saliva droplets for up to 2metres and go to places where traditional cleaning cannot reach. Unfortunately, even the wearing of gloves or handwashing doesn’t guarantee a 100% virus-free environment.
We at the Evergreen Disinfection Services family decided to join the fight to help our local communities fight against the COVID19. We have been working with our local businesses and domestics customers who are extremely pleased with the services that we have been providing. We use safe cleaning products and ULV fogging that removes pathogens and protects surfaces for hours and even days after a single application. We make sure that your premises are not just visibly clean but also micro-biologically clean, and therefore safe for everyone.
Why Choose Us
Help our local communities reduce the risk of the Covid19 infection in our homes, work-places, businesses, leisure, and worship places.
Each one of our customers is very important and valuable to us. We take pride in our longstanding relationship with our customers. So much as many of them have developed friendships with our staff.
Value for money
Our aim is first to help protect our loved ones, staff, customers, and our communities fight against the coronavirus.
We offer competitive prices without compromising the quality of our services. We also offer a flat rate for all our domestic customers and local small businesses.
Why trust us?
The product we use “Viro Kills” is produced by a local company which has more than 30 years of experience in producing cleaning products
- Viro Kills is an antiviral disinfectant that is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015 and conforms to BS EN 1276, the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity against organisms Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa & Escherichia coli.
- The specialised primary biocide is highly effective against enveloped virus’s HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine and H1N1 Avian influenza.
- Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’ The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
- It is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
- A broad spectrum of activity kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Food Safe – Low Odour – Free-Rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides
- Simultaneously cleans and disinfects
- Highly effective for treating and cleaning fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
- It is a professional-grade, powerful anti-viral disinfectant and cleaner that is tolerant of hard water. It is supplied in a ready to use formula or a super concentrate. The super concentrate disinfectant dilutes up to 100-1